| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in September is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist. Some 146mm (5.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: