| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in October is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 10:39 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: