| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in May is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid. Circa 94.1mm (3.7in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: