| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in March is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 67.3mm (2.6in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: