| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in June is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in June is a little damp. Some 153.3mm (6in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: