| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in January is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.1 °C (21 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.5mm (1.1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: