| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 44.2mm (1.7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: