| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in December is very cool at 1.8 °C (35.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 9:51 long with an average length of 9:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: