| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in August is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93.3mm (3.7in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: