| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Matsumoto in April is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 86.5mm (3.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Matsumoto April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Matsumoto, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Matsumoto: